Reflexology for the Sole is operated by Lianne Timmermans. She a graduate of the Holistic Health Practitioner program from Grant MacEwan University in 2007. She is proficient in reflexology and wellness coaching. If you are interesting in a session please send a message.
Mon, Tues and Friday there is a 10am and 1:30pm session.
Appointments are a available on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons upon limited availability.
$25 for Hand reflexology
$30 for 30 min foot reflexology (which includes 10 min foot soak)
$50 for 60 min Foot Reflexology (includes 20 foot soak)
$75 for a hand and foot reflexology
Open to bartering too.
Cancellation policy: no shows and day of cancellation are charged 10%
Disclaimer and what to Expect:
Reflexology for the Sole practices reflexology and wellness coaching. These practices are considered non-medical are NOT a replacement for medical advice from a doctor. Nor should they conflict with what a Medical Doctor prescribes. Reflexology and Wellness coaching are a complementary health services that are meant to go along side medical and other treatments to improve overall treatment.
Reflexology and Wellness coaching doesn’t treat, cure or diagnose any disease. They do aid recovery and prevention of dis”ease” by promoting good health, improved circulation and relaxation. By signing this you understand that Reflexology and Wellness Coaching will not cure you but aid in overall health alongside other therapies.
What to expect during your session!
- On first visit you will be required to fill out an assessment and disclaimer.
- You will be asked to remove you shoes and socks and roll pants up to mid-calf level.
- You will get to enjoy a 15 minute relaxing foot soak.
- Your practitioner will start with a brief and relaxing foot rub
- The practitioner will proceed with the main reflexology session.
• Reflexology is a compression modality where certain reflex points on the foot are compressed to either stimulate or sedate corresponding body systems.
- The Practitioner may ask you question about your health as they move along the reflex point. The practitioner is not diagnosing anything and there may or may not be anything wrong with the corresponding body system.
- The practitioner will finish up by applying a thin layer of a deep moisturizing lotion. If you have sensitive skin or allergies please inform your practitioner and your practitioner will opt out of the lotion.
- The end of the session the practitioner will give follow up recommendation to further promote healthy living.
Good for the Soul provides reflexology services and organic tea consultations by appointment only.